Design choices, options and planning application.
HOW IT WORKS
- Assess house plot for suitability for building. Clients to provide their own house plot, with or without planning approval.
- Discuss needs and choose suitable house from standard types.
- Agree appointment and move forward. Visit site and carry out digital level survey.
- Make basic interior layout changes to house type as required by client.
- Decide exterior finish from suggested options.
- Make formal planning application on client’s behalf.
- Digital land survey to a maximum plot size of 2000m sq.
- Coloured plans, elevations and sections of house type in context with site.
- Site plan with design and appropriate access and details included, suitable for planning application.
- Ordnance Survey map and block plan for location purposes.
- All planning application administration with local authority.
- Planning application fee to local authority (£401).
FEE EXCLUSIONS & ADDITIONAL COSTS
Interior and exterior changes are included, up to five hours of design time. Beyond five, hours we reserve the right to charge a design fee of £50 per hour plus VAT. Amendments to design to suit local authority planning requirements will be charged at the above hourly rate or an agreed fixed cost.
If you have any questions about what is involved in a Fixed Cost Self-build Home, please get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.