Architect – Preferably with 2 to 3 years post Part 3 experience, but recently qualified candidates will be considered depending on their previous experience. Key personal attributes;
- Strong design and presentation skills.
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of construction detailing.
- Good working knowledge of current Scottish Building Regulations and related legislation
- Experience of producing planning, building warrant and tender stage information.
- Strong organisational skills, ability to manage workload and meet deadlines.
- Full clean driving license preferred.
Part 2 Graduate – Recent graduate preferred but candidates working towards their Part 3 exams will be considered.
The candidate will be highly motivated and be able to work on their own initiative, with others within the practice and the wider design team. Personal development and the opportunity for career development are at the heart of the practice.
We are always looking for talented staff, so if you don’t strictly fit the details above, please get in touch anyway.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your CV and brief portfolio to: [email protected] for the attention of Alison Niven. If you have any questions regarding the posts, don’t hesitate to email or call to discuss the post further.